ive been meaning to make work-related comics forever, so enjoy some choice movie title bastardizations.
(these all actually, seriously, happened, with no humor or awareness on the part of the customer at the time as far as I could tell. so, yes, someone actually asked for a ticket to “Detergent” with a straight face.)
I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU GUYS CONVINCED ME TO DRAW THIS
That airplane is not visibly enough of a dick. Clearly u r doin’ wrong.
I WENT LOOKING FOR A THING AND COULD NOT FIND IT AND NOW THIS IS YOUR CONSOLATION PRIZE, FRIENDS.
Nebula and Gamora
This looks like they’re launching into a Broadway-style antagonistic musical number a la Wicked.
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought that
SO THOUGH i CAN’T IMAGINE HOOOOOOOOW
what ableism is
- actively making fun of disabled people
- deliberately triggering someone’s mental illnesses (such as doing something to mess with their ocd, or trying to trigger a mood swing if they’re bipolar, trying to trigger a breakdown if they have anxiety issues)
- asking a disabled person to do something they obviously can’t for the sake of humor and cheap laughs
- using them as the butt of a joke
what ableism isn’t
- a teenager calling someone on the internet stupid
"are there any characters you don’t headcanon as queer?”
why would i want to do a thing like that
yeah let’s keep on eroticizing homosexuality it’s such a blast
you hear that guys I a queer person am fetishizing queer people by desperately searching for representation in a world where I have pretty much none why didn’t any of you guys tell me