I’M SORRY BUT I DON’T THINK THAT’s HOW YOU’RE MEANT TO NAVIGATE THAT OBSTACLE…The ‘Holy Shit’ moment.
i can’t even begin to imagine what the cameraman is thinking, holy crap
Measles was considered eliminated at the turn of the millenium. Now it’s back, thanks to the loons to refuse to vaccinate their children.
"Over a dozen people around Los Angeles have been diagnosed with measles already this year, nearly half of them intentionally unvaccinated.”
We hate to be the kind of folks who say, “We told you so,” but. We told you so.
see this is why we need to bring science back into the public schools
Friendly reminder ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ) that if you don’t sleep with someone for the sole reason that they’re HIV positive then you ARE being discriminatory towards a human being with a disease and you’re scum of the earth ｡◕‿◕｡ It’s basically as bad as saying you couldn’t love somebody with cancer. Respect people’s feelings. (◕‿◕✿)
this site is absolutely TOO MUCH
Oh no I don’t want to risk contracting HIV gee I’m a really terrible person for not wanting to get such a serious disease.
There’s this shitty thing that happens when you learn about the reality of racism, sexism and misogyny. You start to hear it from the mouths of your parents, grandparents, friends and siblings and you can’t ignore it anymore but you’ll see how many of them will ignore you when you speak out about it.
- (A young girl that is about 14 years old walks in. She gets some looks from our other patrons, as she has bright purple hair, multiple piercings, a leather jacket, and ripped jeans. It is freezing outside and she has a scowl on her face that makes me nervous.)
- Me: “Hello, welcome to [coffee shop]. How may I help you?”
- Young Girl: “I’ll take five of the largest black coffees you have, and ten of your ham and cheese sandwiches.”
- Me: “Okay, will that be all?”
- Young Girl: “Yeah.”
- Me: “Your total is [price].”
- (To my surprise, she pulls out a $100 bill. I am suspicious, and I check to make sure it’s real. It checks out, and I give her a bag with her sandwiches.)
- Me: “Here is your change. Your coffee will be ready in a moment.”
- (I keep an eye on her as she stands around glaring at anyone who looks at her. I see her looking at the tip jar. When I hand her the coffees, she asks me about it.)
- Young Girl: “Your tip jar says that the money goes to you guys. Are any of you in college?”
- Me: “Yes, I’m going to Rochester Institute of Technology. A few others are in college as well.”
- Young Girl: “Good for you.”
- (She pulls out the change I gave her and a few more $20 dollar bills. She crams then in the jar and salutes me jokingly before walking out. I am stunned, and chase after her. I find her on the street corner talking to some homeless people and handing out the sandwiches and coffee.)
- Me: “Excuse me!”
- Young Girl: “I’m sorry, did I forget something?”
- Me: “No, but you just tipped us over $100 dollars. You’re also giving away a lot of food.”
- Young Girl: “Yeah, my dad is crazy rich. I feel like I can do more if I actually interact with people instead of signing a check to a charity. Every Friday I gather anyone I see who needs a good meal, and buy it for them.” *she smiles brightly* “I may be young, but I can make a difference. I usually hand out flyers for homeless shelters or soup kitchens, too.”
- (Without another word, she walks off silently. I didn’t stop smiling for the rest of the week. It goes to show you that appearances aren’t everything!)
I tried a 2-D printer once, and the paper jammed.
So now I just painstakingly re-create my paper copies by hand, like a medieval monk.
i tried using paper, but the edges crumpled
so now i just chisel my commandments into stone, like old testament god
I tried using stone, but it cracked and broke.
Now I just scream everything at passersby, hoping they’ll remember what I said so I can ask them about it when I need it.
I tried shouting things at passersby but they ignored me.
Now I emit allohormones in a gypsobelum that bonds selectively with the recipient’s hemolymph to reconfigure their bursa copulax into a copulatory canal. I can only say one thing, “I want to mate with you,” but really, what else ever needs to be said?
i tried whatever that was and it worked just fine 10/10